2 dozen Medium oysters on the half shell
1/2 cup finely diced Onion
1/2 cup finely diced Bell pepper
1/2 cup finely diced celery
2 tbs diced garlic
1/2 cup butter
1/2 lb finely diced shrimp
1 lb bacon finely diced
3 tbs Cajun seasoning
3/4 cup panko breadcrumbs
3/4 cup Assiago Cheese
1. Saute bacon and when it is 3/4 cooked add onion, celery, garlic and bell pepper and saute until soft.
2. Add butter and shrimp meat and saute for 2 minutes.
3. Remove from heat and add cajun seasoning, panko and cheese and mix well.
4. Allow 15 minutes to cool.
5. Spread filling over raw Oysters and broil for 3 minutes or until golden brown.
6. Serve Hot, and Enjoy
Recipe written by Chef Frankie The Bull